Love Poems: Vain I Am

Vain, I am shallow and selfish, against my own will.


Fooling myself, I deny my own instincts in matters of love and lust, who knows the difference even.

My vanity won't allow me to love absent of lust, for it is lust that I love most.

Swimming in ecstasy my lover and I, we drain ourselves, panting and loathing beneath my private abode. Then...as time drags on I become weary as my lust fade...so does my love and my vanity won't allow me to remain.

So, anew I seek. Spreading my net wide to capture another lover.

How can I be satisfied?

As distance grows between my former I think of she from time to time but my memories are filled with lust.

Sparked!

My vanity once again awakens my lustful intent...If only I can capture that moment again. I wonder.

But I dare not attempt. I have already scorned and torn her. Now she lays new ground finally thankful to receive some peace in my welcomed absence...

Available Now On Kindle

Subscribe To This Blog

Enter Your Email



Delivered by FeedBurner spam free
Get any of my kindle books as a free gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment